peanut shelling machine
The peanut sheller is a machine that removes the peanut shell by rotating the body at a high speed and keeps the peanut intact.
1. The shelling is clean and the productivity is high. For the shelling machine with the cleaning device, high cleanliness is also required.
2. The loss rate is low and the breakage rate is small. 3 Simple structure, reliable use, convenient adjustment, low power consumption, certain versatility, and can take off a variety of crops to improve the utilization of machinery.
2. Requirements for peanuts (pectin). Peanuts are suitable for wet and dry, too dry, the rate of breakage is high, too wet, which affects work efficiency.
3, sheller in winter, sprayed with 50 kilograms of warm water evenly on the 50 kilograms of peeled fruit before shelling, and covered with plastic film for about 10 hours, and then dried in the sun for about 1 hour to start shelling, other seasons The plastic film covers the time of about 6 hours, and the rest is the same.
4. Dilute the dried peanuts (pectin) in a large pool. Immediately after soaking, remove and cover with plastic film for about 1 day, then dry in the sun. After drying and drying, start shelling.
5. Requirements for voltage and choice of workplace. Single-phase motor households are scattered, and the wires and circuits used are not very standard, resulting in insufficient voltage for users far from the transformer. Therefore, the workplace should be close to the transformer.
peanut shelling machine Working principle editing
Peanut sheller machine has a frame, a fan, a rotor, a single-phase motor, a screen (two sizes), a hopper, a vibrating screen, a V-belt wheel and a transmission triangle. After the sheller machine is in normal operation, the peanuts are quantitatively, uniformly and continuously put into the hopper, and the peanut shell is broken under the repeated impact, friction and collision of the rotor. Peanut kernels and broken peanut shells pass through a screen with a certain pore size under the rotating wind pressure and blow of the rotor (the peanut is first threshed with a large-hole screen, and the cleaned small fruit is replaced with a small-hole sieve for the first Secondary shelling) At this time, the peanut shell and the pellet are subjected to the blowing force of the rotating fan, and the light peanut shell is blown out of the machine body, and the peanut grain is filtered through the sieve to achieve the purpose of cleaning.
Use required editing
Sheller machine detail:
1) The shelling is clean and the productivity is high. For the shelling machine with the cleaning device, high cleanliness is also required.
2) The loss rate is low and the breakage rate is small.
3) Simple structure, reliable use, convenient adjustment, low power consumption, certain versatility, and can remove a variety of crops to improve the utilization rate of the implement.
Peanut two-point requirement
Peanuts are suitable for dry and wet, too dry, the rate of breakage is high; too much wetness affects work efficiency. Peanuts (fruits) stored in rural areas are generally dry, and the following methods are suitable for drying and drying.
1) Shelling in winter. Before shelling, spray evenly about 10kg of warm water on 50kg of peeled fruit, cover it with plastic film for about 10 hours, then cool it in the sun for about 1 hour to start shelling. In other seasons, cover with plastic film for 6 hours. Around the hour, the rest is the same.
2) Dilute the peanuts (pectin) in a large pool. Immediately after immersion, remove and cover with plastic film for about 1 day, then cool in the sun. After drying and drying, start shelling.
Transformers, and households are scattered, and the wires and circuits used are not very standard, resulting in insufficient voltage for users far from the transformer. Therefore, the workplace should be close to the transformer.
peanut sheller machine Points to note
With the wide application of peanut machinery and the continuous development of the market, the application of peanut shelling machine has also been widely used. However, because many users do not have a good grasp of the correct use of the machine, the machine has problems after a period of use, or the performance of the machine itself has not been played. Indirectly, it has caused the decline of mechanical efficiency and seriously affected the economic and social benefits of enterprises. Therefore, the correct use of peanut shelling machine is something we must master. Simply introduce the key points we pay attention to when using it:
1. We must thoroughly inspect the various solid parts of the machine before use, including whether it is flexible in the rotating part, and whether there is enough lubricating oil in each bearing. We also need to place the machine smoothly. on the ground.
Second, we should also check the switch of the power supply before using it.
3. After the mechanical start, the steering of the mechanical rotor should be consistent with the opposite direction of the machine. We can test it first and see if it is normal.
4, in the operation should be evenly and properly fed peanuts, avoid the presence of iron filings and stones and other debris.
5. After the sheller machine has been used for a period of time, we must thoroughly clean it and clean the surface of the dirt before it is stopped, including the cleaning of the remaining particles in the machine. The sheller machinery must be stored in a relatively dry place to avoid exposure to the sun. And we must remember that the belt should be removed for safekeeping.
- HiLD Hulling Rate Peanut Shelling Sieving Production Line
- 1 pcs
- Melon/Pumpkins/Sunflower seeds peeling and shelling machinery
- 1 pcs